Membership in Delta Phi Epsilon starts in college for most sisters, but it truly lasts a lifetime. As alumnae leave college and pursue careers around the world, they receive continued support from their sisters and alumnae groups.
Delta Phi Epsilon Alumnae Association membership provides tools for networking and helps sorority alumnae to feel at home no matter where their lives may take them.
Organized in Mid 2014 and chartering on October 26th 2014 the Delta Iota Chapter Alumnae Association strives to keep the Queens College alumnae connected. We stay connected through:
- Networking both professionally and socially
- Community service events
- Participating in events with the Queens College undergraduate chapter
- Working and meeting with other greek alumnae
- Enjoying cultural, athletic and social events
We hope you will decide to keep the bonds of sisterhood working for you throughout your adult life! Some of the advantages include…..
- meeting new friends in your area
- providing support and leadership the Queens College chapter
- networking with local professionals
- providing opportunities for sisterhood, personal growth and community service
- promote Delta Phi Epsilon in your communities
- attending D Phi E’s International Convention